Petr
When do the entry signals go out last couple it seems price has moved from entry enough to give pause ; what do you suggest on entry price  Thanks
Quote 0 0
PoulsboTrader
No signals or email alerts today?  It seems a few on the watch list were triggered.
Quote 0 0
PoulsboTrader
Is it possible to have a link to the current watch list?  When I click on watch list and stocks I get a list that is not correct and a "Join Now" button.  This all happens when I have already signed on.  Thanks.
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
We did not sent out Buy Alerts on AMD & TXN, as they were still to far Above the Green Line

(Did not offer great Reward / Risk).

TXN.png 
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
PoulsboTrader wrote:
Is it possible to have a link to the current watch list?  When I click on watch list and stocks I get a list that is not correct and a "Join Now" button.  This all happens when I have already signed on.  Thanks.

The Watch list consists of Investments that meet the Rules (Above the GL + Above 90 Relative Strength).

Short term "On Deck" Money Wave Buys are posted only on Intra-day or Daily emails.

Maybe we could post a link on the site, but that changes so frequently...
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
PoulsboTrader wrote:
No signals or email alerts today?  It seems a few on the watch list were triggered.

We did not sent out Buy Alerts on AMD & TXN, as they were still to far Above the Green Line

(Did not offer great Reward / Risk).

TXN.png 
Quote 0 0