medutch63
y'all may want to look at EBAY...meets Rules for AGL except the SCTR (Thur. 7/26)...I've got an open option position as of yesterday...looks good!!!
disregard as it's Below the green line...but I'm still in and still making money.
Quote 0 0
alj2014
I am new to AGL but looks to me like current EBAY violates most all rules.  Not just SCTR horrible, but STO rising but on low volume, price well below the green (250) and red lines (50).  Trend lines also going down for several months.  Don't mean to be disrespectful but this seems like an extreme composite of what not to do under Joanne's rules.
Quote 0 0
medutch63
Yes alj2014...I entered a 'correction/edit' mentioning this...sorry, but I still think it's a good trade...Ebay is 'poised' to a but uptick...no disrespect taken...just trying to pass on possible 'winners'
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Investing should be all about improving your "Probabilities" of a successful trade.

Generally, if an Investment is Below the Green Line, it has more Sellers than Buyers. 

That does not mean that you cannot make money on the trade, but it is like sailing INTO
the wind.

Why not own the Top 10%?  (Investments Above 90 Relative Strength) on pull-backs?

EBAY CHART

Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0