Zaz Show full post »
Vipyr
Zaz wrote:
I don't day trade .except on occasion with a big gap down .

We all swing short term and medium term. At least this site is primarily set up for this.

• Lately Joanne has introduced  Day Trading...not sure why but probably some subscribers have asked for it and need help.
You are correct about the very reasonable monthly rate!!..but when you are profitable you should send money to the local animal shelter.

We gavd a few places like this  in our City...we send some money over and we have signed  up for rescue pets. 

We take them on a short term basis  until the shelter can find them a good permanent home.

So its helping animals which is close to the founders ❤ 

ALL IS GOOD..

ALBERT 

That is perfect, and suits my style, short to medium term swing trading. So I came to the right place. But on the other note, my wife and I are animal lovers. We have rescued so many over our 34 years of being married.... We are cat and dog people. My cat Bella thinks she is a dog. She growls when someone comes to the door, she fetches the ball and brings it back to you, and she walks in a leash without having to be dragged lol.   Anyways, I will absolutely 100% send some of my profits that I make to Joanne's shelter.. She gives such an awsome service here for such a very very low price, that would be the least I could do... Im loving this site more and more 🙂  
P.S  Bella rescued a baby desert night snake(we live in Arizona)  These snakes are not poisonous to humans, but only to crickets and small bugs.  Anyways, this baby snake got into our house from the small gap at our front door one night, we are assuming, because that is where Bella caught it, and delivered to my wifes lap while I was at work lol.  Bella did not kill it, but she was proud of what she caught.  Anyways my wife saved the snake in a big box to show me when I got home.  It was about 14 inches long, but very skinny like a garter snake.. I picked it up, and took it across the street and let it go back out into the desert.. We love all animals, except spiders LOL... Sorry for the long drawn out post.. but we love mostly all animals, and will help in any way we can. 
Quote 2 0
Zaz
Wonderful 

Take Care
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
We have found that most traders do best using Daily Charts (sometimes we use 60-min Charts for a better Entry Price.)

Statistically, Swing Traders do much better than Day Traders.
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 1 0
Vipyr
That also is great to hear, and now Im starting to get the gist of things more clear.. Thanks again
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Thank you for writing!

IZEA.png 
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 1 0