Napsneerg
Is there any chance that a short selling Watchlist could be set up using  inverse swing trading criteria?
Just a Watchlist would be sufficient ,interesting and very useful for some of us. It would not be necessary to actually log trades.
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Good question!

Inverse Funds are always in our Universe of Investments to Buy when they meet the Green Line Rules.   

We are currently in RWM (Inverse Small Cap) but all of the other major Inverse Funds are still below the Green Lines, or don't have enough Volume. You just need to WAIT a little longer.. 

To Short Stocks, simply REVERSE the Rules (Below the Green Line  + Below 10 Relative Strength + Money Wave dropping below 80).

There is plenty of time for Inverse Funds once the Markets really start trending down (see Chart below).

SH.png 
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0
Napsneerg
Thanks, I appreciate that.
I'm interested in an automated scan that lists short selling stock candidates using your Green Line Rules.
I was hoping that  Above the Green Line would consider providing the list.
If not , are there any programming specifics that you are able to share to help me set up a Stockcharts screen?
I've told one friend already about you!
Quote 0 0
Napsneerg
I would be willing to pay extra for the added service, if it makes any difference. Thanks
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Here is a Scan Script below... Most don't understand Shorting.

When we can no longer find any good Leaders to Buy Long, then we will make a Watch List for all.(but we added 5 newr BioTechs for Long trades this week to Buy soon on pull-backs),

Inverse Funds are simple and work well in Bear for most.

Scan Script for StockCharts:  [type = stock] AND [country = US] AND [Daily SCTR < 10] AND [Daily SMA(20,Daily Volume) > 1000000] AND [Yesterday's Daily Slow Stoch %D(5,1) > 80]
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0
Napsneerg
Wow! Thanks so much for your prompt and extremely attentive response.
I set the scan up at Stockcharts, and  am anxious to see how it works.!

Quote 0 0