dballski
With so many equities above 50 or in the Red Zone, decided to take profits and wait for pullback, thanks for all the recommendations, made a lot of money today on profit taking.
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Thanks for writing... This could be a big Short Squeeze (Wave 5) where the Leadership becomes very narrow.  S&P is only 1.3% off the March Highs.

Not many New Highs...

SPX.png 
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0
dballski
Still waiting for pullback,  market continues to like the economic news.  Charts look dangerous.  Patience should be rewarded.  I am not 100% cash but have some for investment soon... so this is a win win position.
Quote 0 0
dballski
Your chart was correct, it bounced higher after April 24:

SPX may 5.jpg 

Quote 0 0
Panamajack
EXAS --- Here-s one that may be worth a look-see. --- The earnings made the stock pop a few day ago.  It-s next target is $40.

As below 95.91% owned by Mutual Funds or 10% owners -- this looks like one of the better deals around these days.  -- Wished I would have kept it at $30 -- sold and did a re-buy at $32.

Exact Sciences Corporation, a molecular diagnostics company, focuses on developing products for the early detection and prevention of various cancers in the United States. The company develops the Cologuard, a non-invasive stool-based DNA screening test for the early detection of colorectal cancer and pre-cancer. It has a collaboration, license, and purchase agreement with Genzyme Corporation; and license agreement with MAYO Foundation for Medical Education and Research. The company also has an agreement with MDxHealth SA for collaboration in the field of epigenetics and molecular diagnostics. Exact Sciences Corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/EXAS/holders?p=EXAS

Major Holders

Currency in USD
Breakdown
1.47%Shares Held by All Insider and 5% Owners
94.50%% of Shares Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners
95.91%% of Float Held by Institutional & Mutual Fund Owners
226Number of Institutions Holding Shares
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Thanks Panama!

EXEL.png 
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0
Panamajack
EXAS -- made it to the Barchart.com-s Chart of the day -- one the reasons I like this stock is the amount of interest by institutions and owners -- 95.91% is owned by the two -- leaving very little to buy - so buyers could really move this stock
Good Trades!
Panamajack

Exact Sciences 

Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - Exact Sciences

For May 8, 2017

The Chart of the Day belongs to Exact Sciences (EXAS).  I found the biomedical stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first

Quote 0 0
dballski
EXEL looks good now for a buy!! Thanks
Quote 0 0