trilander
I am a big fan and was hoping for something more in depth and even specific buys and sells in real time.  What exactly are we paying for that I can't get from your awesome blog available for free at stockcharts.com?
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
Good question, Trilander. The content on the StockCharts site will eventually be reduced. The Premium site will provide Daily Commentary, and a list of Money Wave Pops emailed or texted to you during the day. Please be patient as we work on this.
Good trading, and tell your friends!
Quote 0 0
trilander
I see you have some buys listed and an actual portfolio with S/L provided.  This exactly the type of info I felt was worth paying for.  For 300 annually would you tighten it down to your best ideas across the stock and ETF space you cover?  Google SS docs can help you keep track of your wins and losses and be a great direct login spot in your site for your subscribers as to what you did and gains/losses on a historical time frame as well as open positions.  

Also are your S/L's intra day or end of day??
Quote 0 0
sstowers
Hello Trilander,

Thanks for the suggestion.  It's greatly appreciated as we like to get feedback from our members.

Can you please tell me more what you are thinking?  Are you suggesting we use Google Spreadsheet and put a link/embed on our website?  How are you thinking the direct login would work?

Please advise.

Steve

P.S.  Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.
Quote 0 0
sstowers
Trilander,

I forgot to comment about your question concerning stop losses, etc.

Investment Value must CLOSE below the Stop Loss to be Valid.

If the Money Wave rises to 50 during the day, Stop will be raised to Purchase Price.  If the Money Wave rises to 80 during the day, Stop will be raised to 10-day average.

Hope that helps.

Steve
Quote 1 0
trilander
It looks like your open active positions are just like I described in Google SS form or something similar.  You can even add in current price at market by using a certain simple formula.  Please filter the stocks to your best ideas and add ETF positions.  Keep it to as few open as possible in each category.  

Thanks,
It really is coming along!
Quote 0 0
PoulsboTrader
I was going to ask why you have OKE stopped out at the close of the day price rather than what was listed. I noticed though in one of your responses that it must close under the listed stop loss.  Any reason for that?  I set the stop as listed and was stopped out earlier in the day for a smaller loss. I'll also have to be more careful buying a stock so close to earnings. It's always a crap shoot during earnings and losses can be huge. OKE has earnings after the bell on Tuesday. 
I also noticed that NTDOY was listed as closing at 29.  That would have been great except it actually closed at 25.50. Lets hope it does get to 29.
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
The Rule requires that it CLOSE below the Stop (to avoid whipsaws). 

If is obvious that the Investment is NOT BOUNCING off the swing low, and is going to Close weak, go ahead and get out!

We are going to log the trades by the Rules, but if Oil is tanking, and the trade feels bad, EXIT when you want.

Many times the Investment will cycle back into the Green Zone for another Money Wave Buy (in a few days, if the RS remains strong)... Then you can make the loss up (Buy was just too early).

OKE.png 
Quote 1 0
ladytrader
I would like to have email alerts when you move the stop loss up. I missed it on ALB
Quote 0 0
AbovetheGreenLine
OK, we will email and text all changes on intra-day Stop Losses.

Please also monitor the "Open Positions" Page.

The Link is on the Main Menu under How to Win tab.
Quote 2 0
ladytrader
thanks for the changes
Quote 1 0
AbovetheGreenLine
ladytrader wrote:
thanks for the changes

[wink]
Quote 0 0